Ember Chukka Boot
Returns and Exchanges
Under the Consumer Guarantees Act we have the chance to repair a faulty item. If the fault cannot be repaired we will replace the item or a store credit will be issued. The item will be assessed before any action is taken. Once your return is received and inspected we will notify you.
If you would like a change of size, please get in contact with us first. This is dependant on availability. We will happily exchange your purchase for a different size and/or style where we can or we will arrange a store credit.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items will not be refunded.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cards, Hosiery, Socks, Shoe Care Products.
Late or missing refunds
The Ember is a pared-back take on the classic Desert Boot silhouette. With a wider design and heel seam detail, this shoe is a laid-back, casual and instant go-to style. Now in the rich, distressed Westfield leather, the boot puts comfort first, with a SoftWair™ 2 memory foam insole and our iconic air-cushioned sole.
- Desert boot 2-eye style
- Unlined, with raw-edge eyelets and collar
- All the essential Docs DNA remains, including yellow stitching and grooved edges
- SoftWair™ 2 memory foam insole
- Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Made with Westfield, a natural, oil-finished leather with a distressed look
- Sidewall stitch construction