Returns and Exchanges
Under the Consumer Guarantees Act we have the chance to repair a faulty item. If the fault cannot be repaired we will replace the item or a store credit will be issued. The item will be assessed before any action is taken. Once your return is received and inspected we will notify you.
If you would like a change of size, please get in contact with us first. This is dependant on availability. We will happily exchange your purchase for a different size and/or style where we can or we will arrange a store credit.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items will not be refunded.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cards, Hosiery, Socks, Shoe Care Products.
Late or missing refunds
Step into unbeatable comfort in the Juno sneakers! Juno's water resistant Lytech upper possesses excellent stretching qualities, and is suitable for wearer's with bunions or hammertoes.
Designed with an anatomic footbed, Juno evenly distributes your weight across the entire plantar surface which helps to reduce symptoms of foot fatigue. Featuring Arcopedico's signature twin arch support system, this sneaker encourages balance, stability and alignment during wear.
Crafted with a sturdy PU outsole, Juno helps to protect your heel from impact while promoting grip on varied urban terrains. This sneaker's breathable mesh inner encourages air flow around the foot, which helps to promote a healthy foot environment by reducing moisture and odour around the foot.
- Perfect for afternoon strolls or for work around the house, Ruth is your must-have athleisure companion this season.
- Laces allow for a customised fit and are usual for wearer's with a wide set foot.
- Cushioned tongue and top line help to reduce abrasions caused by rubbing.
- Ultra lightweight design helps to reduce tired end-of-day feet.
- Width: Wide
- Specialty: Extra Comfort, Arch Support, Vegan, Bunions, Hammertoes, Plantar Fasciitis, Adjustable, Diabetic
- Occasion: Casual
- Height: 3cm
- Style: Sneaker
- Material: Lytech
- Removable Insole: Yes
- Washable: Yes. Remove the insole and wash on a gentle cycle inside a garment bag. Air dry, however not in direct sunlight as this may affect the colour dye.