L14 from Arcopedico. Made from Arcopedico's lytech, with elastic uppers the L14 slips on with ease and hugs your foot like a sock. Lytech is flexible, durable and fully machine washable making this style a great choice for travelling. The dual arch support system and anatomic footbed support the foot and help to distribute your body weight evenly, taking stress off your joints. The adjustable toggle means a perfect fit every time and with a range of colours you'll find the perfect L14 for your style.
- Patent twin arch support system helps to reduce symptoms of plantar fasciitis and aids in maintaining correct alignment down the spinal column.
- This range is designed to fit around your foot like a sock and is ideal for wearers with bunions.
- 100% vegan!
- Breathable insoles help to wick away moisture from your feet and reduce odour and abrasions caused by rubbing.
- Anatomic footbed helps to distribute body weight evenly across the entire sole, instead of focusing pressure on the heel or toes.
- Made from Lytech, a soft environmentally friendly textile that moulds around the foot and is 15 times stronger than leather!
- 3cm raised heel helps to keep you on balance and improves alignment.
- Flexi-footbed helps to reduce resistance while walking by moving with the foot rather than against it
- Made in Portugal.
$10 New Zealand wide for business/residential addresses.
$15 for rural addresses. Please select correct shipping option at checkout.
You will receive your shipping confirmation via e-mail with your tracking details.
Delivery estimate: 1 - 3 working days* (Note: rural deliveries can take 2 - 4 working days)
For Returns and Exchange information Click Here.