Mens Ridgeview Low
A versatile low hiker designed for the modern trail, the Ridgeview Low has been crafted with waterproof leather, a breathable mesh upper and durable traction for multi-day treks. Engineered with a waterproof bootie to seal out the elements and foot stabilising shank, this low-profile hiker is finished with a Vibram® Mega Grip outsole that performs well on both wet and dry terrain.
- Best for: Multi-day hikes
- Waterproof leather and bootie construction protects against heavy weather conditions to keep your foot comfortable and dry
- 50% Made from recycled polyester mesh upper keeps your feet cool and comfortable
- 100% Made from recycled polyester waffle knit lining
- Lace-up entry allows you customise your fit
- A responsive PU footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step
- TPU shank stabilises and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- VIBRAM® Mega Grip outsole has the optimal balance of durability and sticky traction for wet and dry surfaces
- Added Aegis® antimicrobial treatment keeps smells at bay
- Every piece of leather is sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry
$10 New Zealand wide for business/residential addresses.
$15 for rural addresses. Please select correct shipping option at checkout.
You will receive your shipping confirmation via e-mail with your tracking details.
Delivery estimate: 1 - 3 working days* (Note: rural deliveries can take 2 - 4 working days)
For Returns and Exchange information Click Here.