M Hurricane XLT2
We gave the iconic Hurricane XLT a fresh comfort upgrade, outfitting it with soft heel-strap padding and a new, modern sole featuring even better traction than before.
- Best for: Day hikes, Light hikes
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right, Injection-molded strap ends for quick and easy grip and adjustability
- A lightweight EVA-foam midsole adds extra cushioning for maximum comfort, Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®