Moab 2 Vent
Returns and Exchanges
Under the Consumer Guarantees Act we have the chance to repair a faulty item. If the fault cannot be repaired we will replace the item or a store credit will be issued. The item will be assessed before any action is taken. Once your return is received and inspected we will notify you.
If you would like a change of size, please get in contact with us first. This is dependant on availability. We will happily exchange your purchase for a different size and/or style where we can or we will arrange a store credit.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items will not be refunded.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cards, Hosiery, Socks, Shoe Care Products.
Late or missing refunds
Experience out-of-box comfort in this ventilated hiker. With durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram® traction, all in a versatile package, you won't doubt why Moab stands for Mother-Of-All-Boots™.
- Pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Moulded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® TC5+ sole
- 5mm lug depth