Pantanal is the newest addition to Arcopedico's summer collection and is sure to become a fast favourite with its cushy cork-latex sole and ultra-soft nylon knitted upper. Pantanal has a patterned and flared outsole to provide greater grip and stability in your stride, and Arcopedico's signature in-built twin arch support cradles your feet in the optimum position.
- Soft nylon knitted upper has stretch to mould around the shape of your foot, creating a personalised fit.
- Arcopedico's signature twin arch support system cradles your feet and aides in posture and gait alignment.
- 100% recycled upper materials - good for the Earth and good for your feet!
- These shoes are ultra-lightweight to reduce foot fatigue and make them travel-friendly.
- Flared outsole provides greater surface contact for a safer stride.
- An ergonomic sole unit with anti-viral properties (developed, certified, and tested by CENTI, 2CA Braga, and INEB) prevents virus propagation and kills 99% of viruses.
- Cork latex insole provides superior shock absorption with every step.
- Patterned outsole encourages traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Made in Portugal.
- Width: Wide
- Height: 4cm
$10 New Zealand wide for business/residential addresses.
$15 for rural addresses. Please select correct shipping option at checkout.
You will receive your shipping confirmation via e-mail with your tracking details.
Delivery estimate: 1 - 3 working days* (Note: rural deliveries can take 2 - 4 working days)
For Returns and Exchange information Click Here.