W Hurricane XLT2
Returns and Exchanges
Under the Consumer Guarantees Act we have the chance to repair a faulty item. If the fault cannot be repaired we will replace the item or a store credit will be issued. The item will be assessed before any action is taken. Once your return is received and inspected we will notify you.
If you would like a change of size, please get in contact with us first. This is dependant on availability. We will happily exchange your purchase for a different size and/or style where we can or we will arrange a store credit.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items will not be refunded.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cards, Hosiery, Socks, Shoe Care Products.
Late or missing refunds
We gave the iconic Hurricane XLT a fresh comfort upgrade, outfitting it with soft heel-strap padding and a new, modern sole featuring even better traction than before.
- Best for: Day hikes, Light hikes
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Injection-molded strap ends for quick and easy grip and adjustability, Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- A robust EVA footbed is made for all-day adventuring
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®