W Hurricane XLT2
An infinitely versatile sandal, the Hurricane XLT2 from TEVA is outfitted for enhanced traction while keeping you comfortable. Employing recycled materials and supportive midsole, our iconic sport sandal is up for any adventure. Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse.
- Best for: day hikes, light hikes
- Injection-molded strap ends for quick and easy grip and adjustability.
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Robust EVA footbed for enhanced comfort built for all-day wear
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Treated with Life Naturals, a responsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Vegan, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
$10 New Zealand wide for business/residential addresses.
$15 for rural addresses. Please select correct shipping option at checkout.
You will receive your shipping confirmation via e-mail with your tracking details.
Delivery estimate: 1 - 3 working days* (Note: rural deliveries can take 2 - 4 working days)
For Returns and Exchange information Click Here.