A soft, flexible, techno-elastic upper sits atop Arcopedico's signature lightweight PU-injected moulded sole. Twin elastic across the forefoot allows for various instep depths and late-afternoon swelling, and Gemini Kokoa features dual arch support to cradle and aligns your foot into the optimum position.
- Arcopedico's signature twin arch support system helps align gait and posture and alleviate symptoms of plantar fasciitis and back pain.
- Stretchy techno-elastic upper is gentle to feet and moulds instantly to bunions or other problematic areas.
- A removable footbed can be exchanged for another insole of your choice.
- Flexible, adjustable elastic allows a customised fit across your forefoot.
- These shoes are ultra-lightweight to reduce foot fatigue and make them travel-friendly.
- A 3cm raised heel helps to keep you on balance and improves alignment.
- Machine washable! Pop your shoes into a garment bag and on a gentle cycle at no more than 30 degrees temperature, allow to air dry. We recommend hand washing your insoles separately.
- Patterned outsole encourages traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Made in Portugal.
- Wide Fit
- 3cm Heel Height
$10 New Zealand wide for business/residential addresses.
$15 for rural addresses. Please select correct shipping option at checkout.
You will receive your shipping confirmation via e-mail with your tracking details.
Delivery estimate: 1 - 3 working days* (Note: rural deliveries can take 2 - 4 working days)
For Returns and Exchange information Click Here.