M Grandview GTX
Grandview GTX from TEVA. These boots are best for: Multi-day hikes.
- Their waterproof leather and bootie protect against heavy weather conditions to keep your foot comfortable and dry.
- Durable water repellent non-wicking materials help keep water out during heavy weather conditions
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Lined with exceptionally soft micro waffle knit for supreme comfort against your skin
- A durable waterproof leather upper and a GORE-TEX Leaf bootie, made from 71% post-consumer recycled material, seals out elements to keep your feet dry
- A responsive PU footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step
- Nylon shank stabilises and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Lightweight EVA-foam midsole adds extra cushioning for maximum comfort
- An ESS shank supports your foot while adding protection from outside terrain
- VIBRAM® Mega Grip outsole has the optimal balance of durability and sticky traction for wet and dry surfaces
- Every piece of leather is sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry
$10 New Zealand wide for business/residential addresses.
$15 for rural addresses. Please select correct shipping option at checkout.
You will receive your shipping confirmation via e-mail with your tracking details.
Delivery estimate: 1 - 3 working days* (Note: rural deliveries can take 2 - 4 working days)
For Returns and Exchange information Click Here.