M Re Ember Moc
Introducing the ReEmber, an earth-friendly remake that employs 100% recycled ripstop, rib knit, and microfiber. Delivering the same toasty warmth and indoor/outdoor versatility as its predecessor, this quilted bootie treads lighter with a recycled EVA and rubber outsole and features TEVA RapidResist technology.
- Best for: All-day wear, getting around town, and relaxing at the campground
- Teva Rapid Resist protective coating allows water to bead off treated materials, ideal for misty mornings and light rain
- 100% recycled adventure-ready ripstop upper inspired by classic outdoor gear, 100% recycled polyester rib knit collar, 50% recycled polyester collapsible heel for easy on and off
- 100% recycled polyester lining for a soft more premium feel against the skin
- A reponsive PU footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step
- 50% recycled EVA midsole for maximum, lightweight comfort
- 50% recycled rubber outsole provides durability and traction
- Added Aegis antimicrobial treatment keeps smells at bay
- Features a regrind midsole made from a mixture of new and recycled materials, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable Repreve polyester yarn
$10 New Zealand wide for business/residential addresses.
$15 for rural addresses. Please select correct shipping option at checkout.
You will receive your shipping confirmation via e-mail with your tracking details.
Delivery estimate: 1 - 3 working days* (Note: rural deliveries can take 2 - 4 working days)
For Returns and Exchange information Click Here.