W Hurricane Ampsole
Hurricane Ampsole from TEVA. Amplifying the iconic Hurricane silhouette with recycled materials and a hint of height, the Ampsole offers a fresh spin on the original standby. A versatile sports sandal is engineered with REPREVE® polyester straps made from recycled plastic.
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain, 30% recycled EVA midsole provides maximum, lightweight comfort
- 50% recycled rubber outsole provides durability and traction
Treated with Life Naturals, a resonsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®, Regrind outsole, Regrind midsole
- Best for: all-day wear, festival wear, getting around town, light hikes
$10 New Zealand wide for business/residential addresses.
$15 for rural addresses. Please select correct shipping option at checkout.
You will receive your shipping confirmation via e-mail with your tracking details.
Delivery estimate: 1 - 3 working days* (Note: rural deliveries can take 2 - 4 working days)
For Returns and Exchange information Click Here.