M Grandview GTX Low
A low-pro take on the high-top Grandview GTX from Teva, this waterproof men’s hiker shoe features the same universal heel lock system, reengineered to accommodate a lower profile. Tackling day hikes and weeklong excursions with the same rugged dependability, this premium hiker combines waterproof leather and quick-dry mesh with a Gore-Tex waterproof bootie to seal out the elements.
- Best for: day hikes, light hikes, multi-day hikes
- Waterproof leather and membrane bootie construction
- Non-wicking materials
- A premium upper of rich, supple leather for a luxe look and feel
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, 40% recycled polyester mesh upper
- A GORE-TEX Leaf bootie features a 71% post-consumer recycled PES textile backer and a PFC-free DWR finish to seal out water while allowing feet to breathe, 100% recycled polyester waffle knit lining
- Low profile universal heel lock system for a secure and supportive fit
- A responsive PU footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning, ESS shank for all-day support, TPU shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- VIBRAM® Mega Grip outsole has the optimal balance of durability and sticky traction for wet and dry surfaces
- Treated with Life Naturals, a responsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Leather sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®, Recycled polyester
$10 New Zealand wide for business/residential addresses.
$15 for rural addresses. Please select correct shipping option at checkout.
You will receive your shipping confirmation via e-mail with your tracking details.
Delivery estimate: 1 - 3 working days* (Note: rural deliveries can take 2 - 4 working days)
For Returns and Exchange information Click Here.